Philadelphia is more fun than most travelers imagine. There are numerous historical sites to check – Liberty Bell, National Constitution Center&President’s House Site, to name a few, and these are quite close to one another. If you are looking for more fun things to do in Philadelphia, we have list below that can be handy –
- Try the Vegan food. Vegans are likely to have no issues going around Philly, because there are just too many restaurants here. Even if you are remotely considering to go vegan, this place will teach you that the menu doesn’t have to be boring. Try the vegan cheesesteak, which is available at many restaurants, and is a good variation of the classic cheesesteak that Philly is known for.
- Don’t miss the Reading Terminal Market. In general, Philadelphia is a great place for food lovers, and you will find a whole range of options at the Reading Terminal Market. Sampling of food is a thing here, and you will find bakery items and cheese that are way above the standard fare we are used to.
- Head to the Mutter Museum. Talk of oddities in the world of museum, and you have this unique choice called the Mutter Museum. Check for weird and unusual fetuses, and don’t miss to appreciate the largest colon in the world! Mutter Museum is not everyone’s cup of tea, but is worth an experience.
- Make time for the gentleman’s clubs. Philadelphia has some incredibly popular clubs that ensure incredible fun for the adults. You can check online for gentleman’s clubs close to you, and on a weekend evening, head out and get a lap dance. The gentleman’s clubs here maintain great standard, and the entertainers here are just incredible – include full-nude ones!
- Visit the Philadelphia zoo. If you want to do something more conventional, head to the Philadelphia zoo, which is actually quite an entertaining experience. One of the oldest zoos in the US, the Philadelphia zoo hosts more than 1,000 animals, and you can get really close to some of the animals. For a daytime activity, this is quite fun.
Now that you have a quick list, plan your trip and makes sure to check everything on your short trip. Philadelphia is incredible because it doesn’t really get boring even in the wee hours of the night, and some of the gentleman’s clubs are open pretty late, so you need to get clamped in the hotel room.